By K Moriyasu
- The Einstein Connection
- Weyl's Gauge Theory
- The Aharonov-Bohm Effect
- Isospin and the recent Gauge Theory
- Yang-Mills Gauge Theory
- Maxwell Equations in Gauge Theory
- Leptons and Quarks
- The susceptible Interaction
- The darkish Age of box Theory
- Symmetry Breaking in Gauge Theory
- The Superconductor Analogy
- Weinberg-Salam Unified Theory
- Unification and Renormalization
- Color Gauge Theory
- Aymptotic Freedom and the operating Coupling Constant
- Topology in Gauge Theory
- Flux Trapping and Vortices
- Dirac Magnetic Monopole
- Appendix on Key innovations in workforce Theory
Readership: scholars and researchers in excessive strength physics and mathematical physics.
Read Online or Download An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory PDF
Best nuclear physics books
Basics of Nuclear Reactor Physics bargains a one-semester remedy of the necessities of the way the fission nuclear reactor works, a few of the methods to the layout of reactors, and their secure and effective operation . It offers a transparent, normal evaluate of atomic physics from the perspective of reactor performance and layout, together with the series of fission reactions and their strength liberate.
Optical Radiation Detectors, Eustace L. Dereniak and Devon G. Crowe bargains a finished, built-in remedy of optical radiation detectors, discussing their services and boundaries. historical past fabric on radiometry, noise assets, and detector physics is brought, through extra specific discussions of photon detectors, thermal detectors, and cost move arrays of detectors.
Quantum physics and exact relativity concept have been of the best breakthroughs in physics through the 20th century and contributed to paradigm shifts in physics. This publication combines those discoveries to supply a whole description of the basics of relativistic quantum physics, guiding the reader without problems from relativistic quantum mechanics to uncomplicated quantum box concept.
The presentation within the e-book is predicated on cost stability at the airborne dirt and dust debris, quantity and effort stability of the ingredients and atom-ion-electron interplay within the gaseous plasma. dimension distribution of dirt debris, statistical mechanics, Quantum results in electron emission from and accretion on dirt debris and nonlinear interplay of advanced plasmas with electrical and electromagnetic fields were mentioned within the ebook.
- Search for New Physics in tt ̅ Final States with Additional Heavy-Flavor Jets with the ATLAS Detector (Springer Theses)
- Taming the Rays
- Methods of Detecting Exoplanets: 1st Advanced School on Exoplanetary Science (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Solid-State Radiation Detectors: Technology and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
Extra info for An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory
An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory by K Moriyasu