By Thomas Hughes,Jaycen Cruickshank
Adult Emergency medication at a Glance is:
- A concise, visually oriented path in emergency medication that's excellent for either research and revision
- Organised round indicators: 'Short of Breath', instead of diagnoses: 'Pneumonia'
- Focused at the commonest or risky stipulations you will see that within the Emergency division and comprises the most recent cardiac resuscitation guidelines
- Comprehensively illustrated all through with over forty seven full-page color illustrations
Read or Download Adult Emergency Medicine at a Glance PDF
Best allied health professions books
Twist of fate & Emergency: concept into perform is the great textbook for emergency nurses, overlaying the total variety of emergency care matters, together with trauma administration and trauma care, the lifespan, mental concerns, body structure for perform, perform matters. This booklet is set greater than what a nurse may still do; it's approximately why it may be performed, resulting in sustainable and more secure perform.
With contributions by means of various specialists
A accomplished source for concentrating on returning injured athletes to their optimum functionality! This e-book discusses workout ideas; muscle fatigue, muscle harm, and overtraining strategies; pathophysiology of overuse accidents; middle evaluate in sports-specific trying out; physiological foundation of workout particular to game; and unique concerns for the athlete.
Spotting and Reporting purple Flags for the actual Therapist Assistant may help you boost abilities to acknowledge signs which may compromise sufferer care, it's the first textual content to give a constant, three-step version for tracking sufferers for pink flags when it comes to neuromuscular and musculoskeletal difficulties, clinical illnesses, unwanted side effects of medicines, and different co-morbidities that could be unknown to the PT.
- Kids Can Be Kids A Childhood Occupations Approach
- Handbook of Echo-Doppler Interpretation
- Workbook for Health Insurance Today - E-Book: A Practical Approach
- A How To Guide For Medical Students (Success in Academic Surgery)
- Pediatric Life Care Planning and Case Management, Second Edition
Additional info for Adult Emergency Medicine at a Glance
Adult Emergency Medicine at a Glance by Thomas Hughes,Jaycen Cruickshank